AutomationControl Engineer who will participate in all aspects of designing and developing new and innovative applications. You have the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and new product development. This is a great opportunity for an engineer, who is excited about automation field, coding, search, data analysis and solving complex problems and who enjoys building highly scalable and performant automatic systems.
Working within a team you will be responsible for a number of technical projects, tasked with developing custom applications. You will be responsible for the mentoring and leadership of junior engineers.
Role and Responsibilities
In Depia Automations, complex special automation controlled systems are designed at automation and electrical level, developed, manufactured and brought into service worldwide.Your main responsibilities as Automation and Controls Engineer will be:
- Designing & implementing electrical, control and instrumentation systems
- Planning, drafting, programming and calculate the control software for manufacturing systems and machines as well as their components with the focus on automation technology.
- Optimization and adaptation of the control technology of machines and systems to best meet production requirements.
- Commissioning of machines and manufacturing systems as well as control of the software and machine functions.
- Working in cross functional feature teams and own modules end to end from inception through test to delivery.
- Interacting with different stakeholders to for requirements elicitation.
- Research on and apply new technologies and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical (with emphasis in Automation) or Automation Engineering required.
- Knowledge in the area of drive engineering and motion control.
- Know-how in machine safety regulations.
- Specific knowledge of PLC programming and experience in the area of field bus systems.
- Marked ability to work as part of a team combined with a high degree of self-reliance in dealing with customers on site and good networking and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel worldwide, approx. 40%.
- Valid driver's license.
- Fast -paced team environment.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing company and work with the greatest talents in the region.
- Competitive package.
- Great environment.
About the Company
- Depia Automations is an Industrial Automation Systems expert based in Greece. Our team of experts implement challenging projects all over the world.
- Depia Automation is a collector of thinkers and creative minds.
- Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success.
- Join the company that understands rewarding careers like no other, with this exceptional opportunity.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.